Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

When Flexigrid Columns Don't Line Up

If find it really aggravating to fix a problem only to encounter it again -- after I've long forgotten how I fixed it. This happened to me when I was creating a new PHP wrapper class around the Flexigrid plugin for jQuery.

And the reason was ... the stylesheet had:

table { width: 100%; }

Remove this or add a class or inline style to your table to allow Flexigrid to do its thing.

Of course, I don't actually remember if this is the problem I encountered last time, but I'm posting this for the benefit of all -- including myself.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Davis,

    i m facing the same problem and i would like to know how you did it exactely because i tried all ways still the columns don't line up .

    Thank you in advance for your help

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP you saved my life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete