Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Hapened to March? Well, We're Moving

March is long gone, and April too, and still I haven't posted! Well, we're moving. To South America. Yes, that's right. We leave on May 10th for Uruguay. I will be continuing with the work that I do now -- I already work from home, so as long as I have Internet access, I'm good to go.

Why you might ask? Well, there are a lot of personal reasons; temperate, sub-tropical climate, access to fresh food, walks on the beach, and more. But I know this wouldn't be possible without the Lord providing the way, so I know we are going for a reason.

We are excited to make the move, but there has been a LOT to do over the last 8 weeks, and it has been enough just to keep up with work as well as packing. I have a number of articles waiting in the wings, so once things get back to normal, I will be happy to post again from a new country and new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment